Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitch - Class II Hitch + Old-Style Ballmount
- Brand: Curt
- Model Renegade
- Availability: In Stock
$245.99$302.99You save: $57.00
Planning to add a bike rack to your Jeep Renegade or interested in towing a small, lightweight trailer?
This CURT class 2 trailer hitch with ball mount is made for light-duty towing, having a gross trailer weight capacity up to 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. This makes it an excellent choice for most smaller size trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, small boat trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers. It is also perfect for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
CURT class 2 trailer hitches are generally used on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, compact SUVs, minivans and even some smaller pickup trucks. This particular hitch and ball mount combination is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Jeep Renegade (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a square tube frame and comes with a hitch pin and clip and all hardware necessary for a complete installation. This class 2 hitch kit also comes with a Euro Mount ball mount, with a 2" diameter ball, to be a complete towing package.
CURT class 2 hitches are made with innovative engineering that takes shape in quality materials. Our engineers work with real vehicles and advanced programs to design each hitch to succeed. CURT trailer hitches are constructed with American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and our skilled fabricators, welders and technicians. We coat each hitch in a liquid Bonderite coating that provides long-lasting corrosion, chip and UV resistance, and then finish them in a high-gloss black powder coat. Our quality processes and construction give us the confidence to include a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty on all of our class 2 hitches. Best of all, we are proud to say that every CURT hitch is manufactured in the USA.
This listing is for a Trailer Hitch Receiver with Drawbar - Custom Fit - Class II - 1-1/4" that is designed specifically for your Jeep Renegade.
Perfect for light-duty towing or a bike rack, this custom, Jeep Renegade Trailer Hitch receiver features fully welded, gloss powder coated steel construction.
Pictures may vary from actual product
- Custom fit is designed specifically for your Jeep Renegade
- Precision, robotic welding maximizes strength and improves fit
- WeatherTite construction prevents interior rust by sealing main body
- Bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Complete hardware kit and installation instructions included
- Gloss black powder coat finish over steel resists corrosion
- Hitch includes the Old Style Ballmount with a pin and clip. Hitch Ball is not included.
- Sturdy, square-tube design
- please check our other listings for other options
- Made in USA
- Receiver opening: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Rating: Class II
- Maximum gross trailer weight: 3,500 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 300 lbs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Optional Upon Checkout:
- Jeep Renegade Enhanced Trailer Wiring Kit (118651)
- Pin and Clip For Class III, IV and V Trailer Hitch Receiver (C21500)
- Hitch Lock by CURT Manufacturing - 2" Receiver Tubes - (23583)
- 2" Hitch Ball - 1" Diameter x 2-1/8" Long Shank - Chrome - 7,500 lbs (63845)
- Hitch Ball with 1-7/8" Diameter and Medium Shank, 2,000 lbs GTW - Chrome (19260)
- Curt Class II Drawbar for 1.25" Hitches - 5" Rise - 11-5/8" Long - 3,500 lbs (C45015)
Note: All non-trailer loads - bike racks, cargo carriers and so forth - should be supported with stabilizing straps. Failure to properly support these loads will void your hitch warranty from the trailer hitch manufacturer.