Jeep Renegade Integrated Dash Camera System - Front + Rear Dual Cameras - Black
- Model Renegade
- Availability: In Stock
$229.99$289.99You save: $60.00
This system has been designed specifically for your Jeep Renegade!
This fully integrated kit comes with everything you need to install this system in your Jeep Renegade. Once installed this system will look just like it came as a factory installed option. No dangling wires or plugs! This system will look just like it belonged on the car when it was built.
This edition includes an optional GPS/Speed Tracker that captures speed-related information. This feature can be particularly useful in situations where you need to substantiate the speed at which you were driving.
This version also features both a front and a rear camera set up for complete coverage.
- Designed for the Jeep Renegade
- Black Finish - Some photos show a grey finish
- Plug and Play Installation
- Built In Optional Speed Sensor that records and stores your speed data
- This version features upgraded hardware to allow for the front and rear cameras (included)
- 4K Video Quality - Front Camera
- 1080P Video Quality - Rear Camera
- Comes with Front and Rear Cameras
- F/1.6 Large Aperture Lens
- CMOS Sensor to help capture high quality videos
- 2160P/ 30fps
- Balanced Color Range
- WDR Technology
- Automatically adjusts light exposure
- Clear Night Vision
- Detailed Video and Instructions
- Built in WiFi allows you to view real time
- 32GB MicroSD Card Included
- Download important footage to a Free App if needed
- Easily transfer videos to your phone or PC
- Videos show time and date
- Ability to share videos if needed
- Loop Recording will automatically record over the oldest footage when memory card is full
- Built In G-Sensor which will automatically trigger during a collision, record and lock the video so it is not accidentally erased
- Parking Monitor
- Resistance to High Temperatures
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Not a Generic Solution!
Designed specifically for your vehicle
You are replacing the stock factory plastic trim panel with a new panel that has the same look as the original, but has a built in camera. Once done the upgrade looks like it came with the vehicle.
Plug and Play Installation
This factory looking dash cam is very easy and convenient to install.
We have installed these systems on our own vehicles and also customer vehicles. Any questions give us a call and we will be glad to assist.
UHD 4K Video
Equipped with f/1.6 large aperture for exceptional video quality at 2160P/ 30fps.
This version also features a rear 1080P camera for complete coverage.
If your memory card ever becomes full, the loop recording feature will automatically overwrite the oldest footage with new content.
This model also comes with a Parking Monitoring and G-Sensor Function. The dash cam will automatically turn on and record video if it detects a sudden collision. It will then automatically save and lock the current footage to a folder to prevent this important footage from being overwritten.
Excellent Night Vision Capability
This system features Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology and a CMOS Sensor.
This ensures a high clarity video even in a low light environment. The camera is able to catch fine details such as a license plate. Even road signs can be clearly seen in the daytime or night. No need to worry about too much or too little exposure.
WiFi & APP Controls
Easily access your videos on your Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
You can access your videos at home or while on the road with a free App that can be downloaded for your Android or iPhone.
Connect with built-in WiFi to view, record, download and share your recordings on social media.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to turn on the dash cam every time? Does the WiFi need to be connected each time?
A: No. The dash cam will automatically turn on and off when you turn off or turn on your vehicle. You don't need to connect with WiFi manually after the first time. Once connected once the dash camera will automatically turn on when the car is started.
Q: Can I view videos after the vehicle is off?
A: Be sure to download any of the videos to your phone prior to turning off the vehicle/ camera.
Q: What if the phone can't connect with WiFi?
A: The WiFi can only be connected when the vehicle is on and the dash cam is working. Make sure both are turned on.
- CPU: Novatek
- Resolution: Front Camera: 4K Rear Camera: 1080P
- View Angle: Front -170 Rear - 140
- Lens Manufacturer: Sony
- Functions: Night Vision/ G Sensor/ Parking Mode/ Loop Recording
- Storage: Supports SD card (Class 10 or above, maximum 128G)
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Certification: CE