Jeep Renegade Thermal Blanket - 1.3L Turbo - Titanium
- Brand: SILA Concepts
- Model Renegade
- Availability: In Stock
$89.99$129.99You save: $40.00
Reduce the heat in the engine bay of your turbocharged Jeep Renegade and boost the performance at the same time with this Premium Titanium Thermal Turbo Blanket.
Installing a thermal blanket like this on your turbo charged vehicle is one of the most cost-effective power increasing modifications you can make. Remember, decreased temperatures under the hood mean better radiator performance, cooler intake charges, and extended life for things like wire harnesses, fittings and vacuum lines. You can also expect power and torque increases in addition to decreases in spool time of your turbo.
The theory behind this upgrade is rather simple. As you may already know heat is energy and gas will expand as it becomes hotter. The more heat you can keep inside the turbine housing the better. The heat that is retained in the turbine housing allows for more pressure to be directed through a turbine wheel which will improve the performance and increase the overall boost pressure while at the same time decrease the time it takes to build pressure.
- Designed for the Jeep Renegade with a 1.3L Turbo Multi Air Motor
- Not a generic blanket
- Bolt On Installation
- Fully Reversible
- Designed to reduce under the hood temperatures
- Helps the turbo to spool up quicker for improved performance
- Reduces thermal loss
- Helps to maintain the velocity of the exhaust gases
- Protects vital under hood components from high engine heat
- Multi Layer Construction
- Titanium Fabric Outer Shell
- Calcium Magnesium Silicate Wool Inner Core
- High Temperature Silica Fabric
- Stainless Steel Capstan Rivets
- 3 year manufacturer warranty against defects
- Will NOT fit the 1.4L Turbo
Heat tolerance specs:
Maximum Temperature Rating: 2325°F/ 1270℃
Continuous Use Limit: 1835°F/ 1000℃
Direct Contact Limit: 1810°F/ 989℃
Radiant Heat Limit: 2475°F/ 1378℃
Please note that a turbo blanket will lose its flexibility over the first few heat cycles as the material cures, so once fitted it should not be routinely removed as this can cause damage to the blanket.